Rolf K. Sparing
German Patent Attorney, European Patent Attorney, European Trademark Attorney, Partner3, 4, 6, 7
Rolf K. Sparing has studied Industrial Engineering at Technical University of Karlsruhe (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, KIT) with a focus on machine tools, production technology, materials science and computer science.
After graduating, Rolf K. Sparing worked for a French technology and glass company in the automotive supply sector. He became active in the patent business in 1991, and worked for a German and a US patent law firm, as well as with the German Patent and Trademark Office and the German Federal Patent Court. From his work in the United States, Rolf K. Sparing is particularly familiar with US patent and trademark law.
Rolf K. Sparing works on an honorary basis as coach and referee for business plan competitions. He also gives lectures in the field of intellectual property and is involved in the coaching of startups.
- All areas of automotive technology (suppliers)
- mechanical engineering, plant engineering
- medical technology
- paper technology, printing technology, packaging techology
- construction and building technology, environmental engineering
- computer-implemented inbventions
- glass, metalic and ceramic materials, composite materials
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Geistiges Eigentum & Medien im Deutschen Anwaltverein
- Association of Patent Attorneys in North Rhine-Westphalia
- EPI (Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office)
- FICPI (International Federation of Industrial Property Agents)
- GRUR (German Association for the Protection of Industrial Property and Copyright)
- VPP (Association of Specialists in Industrial Property Protection [in Germany])
4 European Patent Attorney
6 German Patent Attorney
7 European Trademark and Design Attorney